Thursday, September 18, 2008

Summer MR2 off-line meetings



I have not updated my blog for more than a month.
During this period, many off-line meetings have been taken places in Japan.

At least I know the following meetings were held.
Hiroshima MR2 off-line meeting on Sunday 6, July
Daikoku PA MR2 off-line meeting on Saturday 12, July
Nara MR2 off-line meeting on Saturday 19, July
Kyushu MR2 off-line meeting on Sunday 20, July
Tsukuba AW off-line meeting on Saturday30 to Sunday 31, August
Clam soup night cruise MR2 off-line meeting in Kyushu on Saturday 6, September
Norikura Car-fun meeting on Saturday 6 to Sunday 7, September
Gymkhana meeting on Monday 8 and Tuesday 9, September
Daikoku PA AW off-line meeting on Saturday 14, September

Of course, more mini gatherings were there but I excluded the gathering of a few owners without widely announce the off-line meeting on the Web.

I wish I could have participated in all of these off-line meetings. However from many reasons, it is not practically possible.
I only participated in 2 of the above meetings. July Daikoku PA MR2 off-line meeting & September Daikoku PA AW off-line meeting.

July meeting was for MR2 and the organizer was SW owner so most of the cars gathered were SW20. I participated only the beginning of this meeting. Thus I do not know how many MR2 gathered on this meeting.

September meeting was for AW11 so most of the cars gathered were AW11. Still we see some SW20, one Ferrari & one Lamborghini. On this meeting, I participated about half of the meeting but could see most of the participants. It was fun to see more than 20 AW11 gathered around the parking lot in the night time.
This off-line meeting started from 6:00pm and ended after the sun-rise. I was at the meeting until 1:00am.

Please wait for a few days to report on this September meeting.

Also, I am planning to participate a small AW11 off-line meeting, Lake Hamana AW11 meeting on Saturday 20, September. I am planning to report on this gathering also.

TK





Links (リンク)
Links (リンク)
My AW11 blog in Japanese
みんカラ
Mixi

TMCJ : Toyota MR2 Club of Japan
IMOC : International MR2 Owners Club

にほんブログ村
にほんブログ村 車ブログ
にほんブログ村 トヨタ
にほんブログ村 ホンダ

No comments: